The Industrial aesthetic is constantly evolving in interior design and as pioneers of this style, Industville are excited to introduce their very latest designs. The three new collections take the very best of their industrial design heritage and blends it seamlessly with elegant modern elements, contributing to a new post-modern, post-industrial age of design.
Gone are the days of the obvious factory-like raw copper pipework and exposed brickwork as we welcome a new era of ‘Modern Sleek Industrial Style’. To reflect this, Industville’s new collections are more sleek, polished and modern in design, whilst still staying true to the company’s industrial heritage.
Marketa Rypacek, MD at Industville explains the inspiration behind the new designs, “We pride ourselves in listening to our customers and reacting to market trends. We recognised that our lights were being used in more and more projects involving a number of very broad interior styles, from scandi and botanical to maximalist and boho. From being in the industry for many years we had seen before how adaptable the industrial style is, and with this in mind the new designs were created to contribute to an even greater range of styles and applications. The new lighting collections are sleek, elegant and contemporary, whilst still giving a nod to the very best of our industrial design heritage. “
The Knurled Collection
The new Knurled Collection adds instant sophistication wherever it is placed. These gorgeously tactile light fixtures give an air of 1920’s glamour with their detailed lattice effect metalwork, whilst the sleek silhouette makes them ideal for today’s modern homes. Available in all of Industville’s beautiful signature finishes including pewter, brass, copper and black, the Knurled Collection features a brilliant choice of room defining lights, making it easy to express your own design style.
The Sleek Cylinder Collection
Arguably the most contemporary of the new designs, the Sleek Cylinder Collection is a modern twist on the classic pendant look. The elongated shape makes a great sleek industrial style statement and would look fantastic in a group over a kitchen island or dining table. For a more classic take, the Sleek Cylinder fixture looks particularly elegant when paired with a tinted or clear glass shade. Alternatively, for those looking for more of a modern industrial statement, choose from a matching or complementary metal shade in brass, pewter, black or copper.
The Chelsea Collection
Last but not least, the smooth lines of the Chelsea Collection are simply stunning. The rounded fixture pairs perfectly with Industville’s classic rounded shades such as the globes or domes. The result is a delightful design which would bring softness and elegance to any interior scheme with it’s gentle curves. This versatile design is available as either a wall light or pendant light and would bring warmth and style to any room of the home it was placed in.
Marketa Rypacek, Managing Director at Industville Ltd reveals her TREND ALERT
Modern Sleek Industrial Style is trending, this new sophisticated look is predicted to be the biggest trend of 2023 and Marketa Rypacek offers her top tips for incorporating this style in your home:
- Choose a neutral colour palette. Whether you choose to go light or dark, sticking to neutral colours will provide you with an elegant base, perfect for this sophisticated style.
- Mixing wood and metal is synonymous with industrial style but opt for pieces with smooth wood surfaces for a more modern feel.
- Stick to sleek, simple silhouettes when designing your space, from furniture to artwork choose minimal pieces.
- Select metallic fixtures and fittings. Raw copper, pewter, and brass all work well in Modern Sleek Industrial Style interiors.
- When choosing your lights, embrace the full range of lighting sources available – this will create a space that is both practical and atmospheric.
- Keep it light and airy using plenty of glass to allow as much light into your space as possible, glass light fittings and accessories can help to make a room feel larger.
Industville’s Sustainability Credentials
Industville are passionate that their business makes as little impact on the environment as possible and they are constantly working hard to achieve this. Efforts are continuously on-going and they are now proud to be able to report the following;
- 100% recycled metals and glass used in all products
- By the end of 2022 all packaging will be made of recyclable or biodegradable materials, the majority of which will be made from recycled materials
- Polystyrene and the use of plastic tape is currently being eliminated from the supply chain
- The company is prioritising lower carbon shipping methods meaning it is now 90% by ship as opposed to air
- A successful scheme is underway to donate ex-display products to Charities for raffles and prizes
- Products are handcrafted using traditional methods which result in durable, timeless products that are made to last
- Industville are participants of the WEEE European recycling scheme which aims to improve the collection, treatment and recycling of electrical and electronic equipment