Gira, one of the world’s leading full-range suppliers for intelligent building design and management, is now taking provisional bookings in the run up to its planned re-opening of Gira by INTALITE UK.
As lockdown measures start to relax for the UK high street, Gira is able to confirm its flagship London showroom will be open for appointments, week commencing Monday 12th April.
Mark Booth, Managing Director at Gira UK says “We are delighted to welcome trade customers and members of the public to our Wimbledon showroom, initially on an appointment-only basis. As homeowners have a much greater appreciation of the uses of smart technology following a year of working from home, we are well-placed in the market to help them navigate the latest innovations and system solutions so they can enjoy a multi-purpose living environment, which responds to their every need.”
Gira by INTALITE UK is located in the heart of London and under a 5 minute walk from South Wimbledon Underground station. Convenient for the A24 to Surrey and Sussex with parking available, this high street showroom offers a display of intelligent lighting, heating, cooling and smart home solutions by Gira.
With experts on hand to guide retail and commercial customers through the new possibilities of an intuitive building, this beautifully designed, interactive showroom caters for system integrators, architects, property developers and homeowners. Created to serve both commercial and retail customers, the showroom combines interactive light boxes with conversation starting displays, so that consumers can get a better understanding of the features and benefits of intelligent homes: including climate, light and blind control alongside award-winning Gira Design Lines for switches and sockets.
Gira will do its utmost to accommodate your needs during the latest national lockdown measures, with the showroom and all Gira representatives following strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols:
- Full contact information will be required in accordance with Covid-19 guidance. This will provide traceability for contacts, if needed
- One-way system and limited visitors in the showroom
- On site hand-sanitizing stations, disposable masks and gloves provided
- Gloves must be worn in the showroom if touching products
- Masks have to be worn at all times and social distancing must be adhered to on entry
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact Gira UK as per below:
- Call 0203 9368090
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showroom: 146 Merton High St, South Wimbledon, London SW19 1AZ
- Online www.giraltd.co.uk and www.gira.com/uk-showroom